Grant points out in his latest blog:

"They fasten together fine, the angle of the exit-housing is right on, but
the cable groove in the lever sits obviously outboard of the cable hole in
the mount, so there's cable rubbing on aluminum, extra friction, and
so--bummer."  NOTE: This is on Microshift mounts.  He makes a good point
that a little rubbing of the cable on the aluminum is no big deal.

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/2nd-of-2020

Not sure if it qualifies as a bummer but glad he pointed it out.  I tried
mounting on Paul's Thumbie mounts & had the same result.  Since I plan to
get Rivendell's mounts when they show up (soon?), I just left well enough
alone for now.  I didn't want to build everything up, only to tear it apart
again when the real mounts arrive.

Anyone else tinkered around with the Silvers on any other mounts?

dougP