OK more laundry stuff. One of the reasons it’s easier for Europeans to not have
dryers, is that the compact frontloading washers they use have super high RPM
spin cycles. When we returned back and needed a new washer we found a scratch
and dent Electrolux compact with a spin cycle of 1400 RPM. Our clothes come out
nearly dry.

Scott, “spin to win” Calhoun