This was all they sent me. Working out the last details on the headtube
mounted shifters (the "Yet So Far" part).
It is a long top tube, long chain stay 650B for my 6' tall, 83 PBH body. I
actually need a custom for correct fit - I am tired of long stems and
setback seatposts - it is somewhere around 54 seat tube, 60+ top tube with
6 degree upsweep. The BB is filet brazed and seat lug is the Rivendell ball
socket type because I am heavy - the seat stay connection is in compression
instead of shear. Kind of like the Frank Jones Sr construction, but with
Mystery Bike proportions and derailleurs.
.
I really love the outlined lugs.

Laing