Wow!!! Impressive! I’m interested in the 56 Sam. Would you mind sending me
some pics?

Thanks so much
Ahmed

--

*Ahmed Elgasseir*

Department Chair, Visual and Performing Arts

*Castilleja School*

1310 Bryant Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1310+Bryant+Street+Palo+Alto,+CA.+94301&entry=gmail&source=g>

Palo Alto, CA 94301