Thanks for bringing that up Julian. I see how my subject line may have been
imprecise. I saw that ENE demarcation on the mounts, and interpreted the
following translated product description as meaning they (either BL or RBW) had
requested the mounts be made by Dia-Compe for the XO shifters.

“Original part number that started the design from scratch. Requested the
production of a traditional Osaka component brand DIA-COMPE.”

The RBW page did guesstimate Feb. 10 for thumb mount arrival, and their bar-end
pods for both SiLVER1 and the new shifters “are virtual but ethically produced
knock-offs of Shimano bar-end shifter pods.” It seems plausible that they’re
collaborating with Dia-Compe to save themselves some time and money in
development and prototyping.

This is my working theory.