For those who are interested in the Atlantis, here is the build info I've
shared over email to a couple of you:

I don't have a great For Sale photo but it's been featured prominently on
my Instagram lately.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7miU0LlXdK/

It's a 56cm MIT Atlantis.  Stock Riv issue headset.

Wheels are Cliffhanger black rims (32 hole), Shimano Deore XT M750 (Japan)
black hubs + skewers.  DT spokes.  Duro Miner 650B x 2.0 tires, with
tubes.  Shimano HG50 11-32 cassette.

Shimano XTR M985 crankset and BB (172.5mm arms, 44/30 rings).  MKS pedals.
SRAM 1070 chain(s).  Deore XT rear der.  Microshift 10sp barcon shifters.
Shimano CX70 front der

SRAM S500 brakelevers.  Shimano CX70 brakes.  Nitto lugged stem (painted
orange).  Nitto 48cm Noodle handlebars.  Nitto Crystal Fellow seatpost.
Brooks saddle.

Accessories included:  custom Haulin-Colin mini porteur rack, WALD basket
and Swift Sugarloaf bag.  Small Sackville Saddlebag.  Three King Cages.

I will add/repeat that this Atlantis has been used as my commuter for a few
months now.  I rotate ~5 bikes in this commuter role.  The Atlantis has
been locked to metal bike racks on the UC Berkeley Campus several times,
and as such there are plenty of small nicks and scrapes on the paint.
Definite beausage in my book, but not showroom.

Bill