I have the FJ Sr in the next size larger, also grilver. I have to say that
it's not only one of the most beautiful bikes I've ever seen, it rides like
a dream. I've had both 32mm and now 38mm tires on it with fenders. I'm
pretty sure I could fit 42s without fenders. While medium reach Tektros
(r737) will fit in front, the long reach (r559) is needed in the rear. I
haven't tried any other brakes to see what else fits. The Tektros you're
providing are a safe bet.

Somebody is going to be exceptionally happy with your frame when they get
it built up!