+1 for the rear mounted stand. I've used a 2-legged ESGE stand and
single legged stands on bike tours and, while they are better than no
stand at all, they are finicky. I installed a rear triangle stand on
my wife's touring bike last summer. She could park on nearly any
surface and her bike was stable. I was definitely envious!

Patrick - If you have a mount brazed on, I'd love to see the design.

Dave