Get some 1000 & 2000 grit wet/dry sand paper and start polishing, 1000 grit
first, then 2000. It will take a while, but the sand paper is so fine that
you won't be able to remove too much paint too fast. I imagine that that
are some YouTube directions on this sort of thing. The scratches don't look
like they have penetrated through the color coat, so you can probably make
them virtually disappear. when you are done, use some rubbing compound,
then a coat of wax.

Or if it's a 55, you could sell it to me, cheap.

Laing
Delray Beach FL