I own two sets of Red Wings: Iron Rangers and Weekender Chukkas. I’m a huge fan
of both. Be sure to follow their sizing guidelines. I’m normally wear a 12.5 or
13, but I’m a size 11.5 when it comes to Red Wings. They’ll feel too tight at
first, but they’ll break in soon. The Chukkas in particular really stretched
out. I walk a lot—10k steps on a light day. Both boots are supremely
comfortable, great for long days on your feet.