There's little room between the saddle and top of rear fender on my
Matthews. The SQR Super C Slim fits fine, but it's larger than I need for
many rides at 16 liters. The Junior at 9 liters is also bigger than I need
on occasion, but would work, except that it's a wee bit too tall.

Again, I want something compatible with the SQR system.

Would the small Saddlesack work with the SQR bracket? The Banana Sax?

I realize that these are indiviually almost as large as a Super C Slim, but
would a single backabike bag attach to the SQR braket?

Can anyone recommend any other small or otherwise "flattish"
transverse-type saddlebag that can attach to  the SQR mounting frame? The
Super C Slim is about 7" tall and, important, it is also stiffened and does
not sag. Something about 3/4 the height of the Junior or Cadet would be
ideal. Ideas?

Thanks.