J, your Sam likes quite nice as well. I dig the black with black accents. True
to your surname.

Jason, I think it’s unlikely that I’ll regret it, but I appreciate the concern.
 I only need one bike and this one feels more like my own since I built it
myself. You want the Sam??

Joe, I agree with your assessment.

Green, I know you solicited an opinion from J, but stem shifters are great.