I'll take it further and add that possibly following the Gus/Susie model of
two versions for heavier/lighter folks might be a winner.

Look at how fast old Hunqapillars usually sell on the used market.

>From comments here and on social media, it's clear that many people are
turned off by the super-long chainstays and I've been hearing people pining
for closer to level top tubes on Rivendells since I discovered RBW in
2011.

Two versions of this bike as a production model with Gus/Atlantis/Appaloosa
prices would be awesome.