Oh, wouldn't that be fun to have these Riv Gal meetups around the country,
and more of us on the Henderson one.

Keep beginning of March open for next year!  Perhaps a week earlier to
enjoy the burst of color of the cherry blossoms.  I'm sure Leah knows where
all the best trees in bloom can be found.