I’m with Garth on this one; riding will be fine, off bike socializing should be
fine if none of you have had contact with sick people or travelers to effected
areas (even NY/SF) and probably skip if you have an old or IC person in your
home/care.  If feeling cautious, skip socializing part of ride.
This is surmised only from monitoring the CDC and news, from NYC where we all
should be much more cautious right now.