Hi all, got my first rando bag in route, a Restrap Rando Bag. I'm attaching
it to a Rawland Rando Rack and looking for a decaleur. Was planning on
buying a VO decaleur at the VO garage sale next week (which has of course
been canceled) looking to see if anyone has anything laying around they are
looking to offload before getting the VO.

Patrick in DC
pbsmi...@gmail.com