Hi Karl,

I'm interested in the Atlantis.  I sent a private this morning.  I don't
know if it went through and I can't find a trace of it.
Feel free to private message me back with anything else you can tell me
about it.  Does it include a headset and bottom bracket?

Thank you
-MatthewPendergraft *at* *G*oogle *mail*er *dot*ted *com*muincations