Update:
The bagman I have is the Medium sized version as sold by Blue Lug. Thanks
for the heads up from David in Berkeley. I had the wrong link copied.
Also
Brooks B68 SOLD.

--

*Ahmed Elgasseir*

Department Chair, Visual and Performing Arts

*Castilleja School*

1310 Bryant Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1310+Bryant+Street+Palo+Alto,+CA.+94301&entry=gmail&source=g>

Palo Alto, CA 94301