Inspired by yesterdays For Sale Post by Ant Ritchey, I too have a boatload
of magazines and books to sell, all in previously read condition.

All Proceeds will benefit a u19/u23 Cycling Program

“Vintage Bicycle Quarterly”

Volume 1: Issues 1 - 4

Volume 2: Issues 1 - 4

Volume 3: Issues 1 - 4

Volume 4: Issues 1 - 4

“Bicycle Quarterly”

Volume 5: Issues 1 – 4

Volume 6: Issues 1 – 3

2008: Issues: Summer, Autumn & Winter

2009: Issues: Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter

2010: Issues Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter

Volume 9: Issues 3 – 4

Volume 10: Issues 1 (Autumn 2011), 2 (Winter 2011), 3 (Spring 2012) 4
(Summer 2012)

Volume 11: Issues 1 (Autumn 2012), 2 (Winter 2012), 3 (Spring 2013) 4
(Summer 2013)

Volume 12: Issues 1 (Autumn 2013), 2 (Winter 2013), 3 (Spring 2014) 4
(Summer 2014)

“Bicycle Quarterly” (Flat Binding)

Volume 13: Issue 1(Autumn 2014

Issue 50 (Winter 2014)

Issues 51 – 70

Total of 70 issues.  Most Issues are in Good – Excellent condition (most
were read only once), a few have some stains or other minor damage.  All
are legible.

$100 OBO + Actual shipping.  My goal is to use Media Mail (breaking this up
into multiple packages), or I can use FedEx Ground via ShipBikes

Please contact me directly, since I’m on the digest of these forums

Brian Ignatin

Pineville, PA  USA

touriste.rout...@gmail.com

267-744-4538