Hello group,
As the title suggests, I'm debating between these two fender sizes. The Big
Ben's are mounted on A23 rims so their true width is closer to 43-44mm.
Perks of the 50s would be aesthetics and probably little to no
modifications to get them to fit on the BMC monster cross frame. P65's
would cover more but would need some wicked modifications which I'm alright
with doing but it might negate performance.

Thanks!
Andrew