Got these installed & had time to fiddle with them.  The mount has a 16
point adjustment for rotation.  It's pretty clever in allowing you to
position the lever wherever works best for you.  I had the shifters on
Paul's thumbies before & choice of orientation was limited.  The Silvers
come with good old D-rings so you can fine tune the lever resistance, just
like in the good ol' days.  Plus they look very cool.  May dip the ends in
tool dip at some point.

dougP