PBH 73cm means no luck with the 50cm Atlantis =(
Seller is very pleasant and helpful, someone should get this bike including
the nice dynamo and light:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/d/santa-cruz-2018-rivendell-bicycle-works/7106843471.html

*So now I'm in the market for a 47cm Cheviot (listed on the geometry page
but not as a frame option on the sales page?) or 45cm Clem L. *

Thanks for all the help, hopefully someone else picks this up.
Abe