Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties requested NPS to shut down the park. Per NPS news release: As of 3:00 pm today, Friday, March 20, 2020, *Yosemite* National Park is *closed* to all park visitors until further notice. This *closure* will be enforced 24-hours a day/7-days a week and there will be no access permitted to *Yosemite* National Park.

So even the high country is closed. The concern is that the two counties have so little health care capacity to deal with people attracted to recreation. The Forest Service has also closed their roads to the primary recreation areas. It's looking like the bikes only days when Glacier Point Road and Tioga Pass open probably won't happen.