I know this is a long shot considering the popularity of these bikes in
these sizes, but we're looking for a Riv step-thru or mixte (frame or
complete) for my wife who is ~5'4". A 45 cm Clem L would be ideal,
obviously, but we'd also consider a 50 cm Chev or one of the older
step-thru or mixte frames in similar size (Clementine, Glorious, Yves
Gomez, etc.).

Anybody got something they've been thinking of selling or leads on online
shops that might have something in stock? Riv is all sold out of the above
mentioned and no clue when the next shipment of Clem or Cheviot frames will
land. I've even thought about building up a Soma Buena Vista but not crazy
about the color options and overall aesthetics compared to a Riv. Let me
know if you have any other recommendations? Thanks!