Bill, why you gotta do me this way? You took exactly zero pictures of this
lovely machine? You just left us to dream about it but never see it? I mean, I
might have had a full interview with this lucky Glorius rider!

Well, the good news is you can just pedal back there tomorrow and go find her
again. Conduct a proper interview. Bike selfies. I mean, that’s the plan, right?
In fun,
Leah