I didn't know what a Marie Kondo was, but I'm glad I found out. I used to
be very organized much like the LBS. Then I got old and had other things to
do, like being outdoors most of the time. Thanks to C-19, I have a lot of
time to get organized, though it is a beautiful spring in Roswell GA and
everyone with a bike is out riding (for the first time in history).
Fortunately we have many bike lanes and bike paths. And that my friends, is
a joyful site to see!

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA