Dave, the Evasion has a fairly long top tube, so especially with a trekking
type handlebar you need a shortish stem. This is a 60mm FUNN stem ( yeah, I
never heard of them either); I think it's actually a Downhill stem?
The handlebars are SOMA Eagle bars, they were on sale really cheap & more or
less what I was looking  for so it was worth a gamble! :-) I  like them in a
general sense, but neither extension for or aft is long enough in my opinion
AND they are HEAVY. I really love the Evasion, but you really can go with just
about any bar/stem concert and be happy. All the builds I have seen are drop
bars, but my set up works really good and I think an Albatross set up would be
great and I would love an Albastash on this as well.

"Masmojo, what can you tell us about your handlebar and stem arrangement in the
photo of your excursion to the post office?

Dave in Kansas"