DIY tools are easy enough to make with a trip to the hardware store.
Professional tools will make sure the cups seat evenly, but with care you can
get the cups to seat evenly even with DIY.

If the current headsets are functioning well, I'd push you to spend your cabin
fever budget on some RH riding knickers or some nice riding bags or something.

I have a Tange headset on my winter bike which won't die despite 8 years of
gruelling conditions. When the Shimano 105 failed on my touring bike, I
switched to a very economical Tange Passage unit which was low enough stack to
work on my fork/frame combo. It's a frankly excellent headset. I think it was
sub $20.

If you do decide to change your headsets just be aware of stack height
requirements.

IanA Alberta Canada