I like this same attribute - the diverging midstays. Looking at this bike, I
feel like Grant took something fantastic and made it perfect. The shape is
RIGHT. The wheels are RIGHT. Rivendell has been nailing their color choices
lately so whatever those will be, they will be RIGHT.

I know we have to be patient but it is really, really hard. We’ve known about
the Fancy Cheviot for a while now, which came to exist after Riv nixed the
Anniversary Mixte. I wonder how long production will take...
Leah

Sent from my iPad