I was actually contemplating the same thing for my Roadini since Rene Herse
is selling FMBs now.

 A few years ago my Specialized representative was trying so hard to unload
a set of CLX60 tubular wheels with tires mounted already and I should have
bought them for price he was going for, it was amazingly low but I couldn't
be bothered because my tubeless set up was going great, and still is.

I still might toy with the idea, especially using some older MAVICs like
you Bill.

Specialized still has stock of the S-Works Turbo Cotton Hell of the North
(Paris-Roubaix) tire that is listed as a 28mm (they might have had a 30mm
at some point).

Either way your bike looks great!