I saw an rode it for a whole minute at the Philadelphia Bike Expo in
November.  It seemed fine, but then again, only for a minute.  I'm curious
too.  They come up in the sale section every week or so and I've seen them
there in the $80-90 range.  If you do that, it's yours.  If you buy it new,
they have a money back guarantee.

I have a NSX and I like it better than my B17, and I'd love to try the X2.

If you try it, please keep us posted.

Roberta