From: bertin...@gmail.com
Sent: April 27, 2020 4:23 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: New member with old Riv

I've tried the (original model) moustache bars on 6 to 8 different bikes over the years -- last on the Hon Solo before swapping for shortened Surly Open bar -- in all sorts of positions, and found them most tolerable -- still not very tolerable -- when positioned forward and low like my drop bars; sufficent reach to bar, with sufficient saddle setback, kept excessive weight off my hands. But the M bar lacks -- what is essential for me -- the mid-way ramps position and the sit-up flats position of drop bars.