Paul. Thanks for sharing photos.  I didn’t go with the P45s in case I needed to
do some bending.

John G. The tires are 700x32 and def the max size with fenders.  I don’t like a
large front bag except for commuting, so my plan is a large rear bag and small
front bag. I can fit most everything I would need to have while riding in the
front with a small bag.  Anything I need while stopped can fit in the back no
problem. It is backwards to the typical brevet bike, but works for me.