Give that little doll-face dumpling a squeeze from me - she’s so lucky she gets
to start out her life riding a Rivendell designed  for her! How many other
babies can say the same!

I bet your Bebe rides a lot like my Clem, which means you’re going to love it
whether hauling kiddos or riding mountain trails. And you got in that luscious
blue that you will never tire of.

I really hope we hear more out of Walnut Creek about this new Cheviot soon. I
don’t want to nag Riv so I won’t ask, but I’ll tell myself it will be
Christmas, and if a Cheviot ends up at my house before then I’ll be thrilled.

Oh, one more thing. Remember when the Anniversary Mixte was all the rage and we
were going to meet up and make a big thing of it? If COVID restrictions are
lifted and the new Cheviots come in at a time when the weather is favorable, a
bunch of us should meet to pick up our bikes and ride them and drink all the
coffee and whatever else. Wouldn’t that be so fun?

Leah

Sent from my iPad