Thanks very much Jimmy. I think your distinction between current and past
AHHs is very helpful. While I'm not in the market for a new Riv, I do like
to keep up with what's posted here and should the right older bike ever
come available I might jump on it. Knowing a little more about how the
geometry of different frames compare will be helpful should this day arrive.

Cheers, John