I  had hoped the Riv rim once mentioned for the Hillybikes would be
available *before/with* the frames arrival. Otherwise I'll do either a
Cliffhanger or the DM24, since I do use tubes. I'm not sure what tire I'll
get first, but it will be at least a 2.25-2.4, it depends on the tire
really. I didn't order a Susie so much for the extra width tires, but for
the quite tall head tube and it was a bright shiny Orange, like a fresh
glass of liquid Sunshine poured and cured on the frame. Plus, I like the
swoopy top tube appearance.

I'm sure if you asked Velocity about the Atlas on a bike that rides a
2.25-2.8" tire they'd recommend the Cliffhanger instead.

For Deacon Patrick, do you have any issues mounting and dismounting your
tires(any tire you've tired) with tubes on the Cliffhangers ?