Yeah, every area has it's own beauty Patrick .... it's all to easy to see
someone else photos and come down with a case of comparitis ... hah silly
stuff !  I was only to ABQ for a short time in winter once, and a short
time in Santa Fe once.... and yes .... the endless sky and the colors like
no other. I can feel the arid heat from here. I'm rather blah-ed out with
rain myself, effin' rain rain rain seemingly every day. The other day the
so called "forecast" called for partly cloudy skies, and radar was all
clear as I left home. Fifteen minutes later I'm in the midst of a heavy
drenching mist, like one of those misting shower heads that soaks you
instantly with a very fine stream, and it wasn't going away anytime soon.
Hardy har har .....  some NM sunshine sounds wonderful.

I still prefer to put photos on my pc and attach them from there because I
can.