I didn't know off the top of my head the kilogram to pounds so looked  it up
and knew he was in trouble on the weight difference guess immediately b4 I read
Leah's reply.
Yeah, decades ago I learned that lesson (guessing lady's weight) the hard way.

If a tire shows inflation range from say 50 to 80 psi, I just split the
difference (65psi) in that caseand start there to see how it feels riding and
adjust accordingly.
Being 5 pounds heavier than Steve's weight I particularly need a few more psi's
on supple tires on the rear tire or it feels too squirmy.
I dont mind pumping air in tires so I play around with psi's until I get it
right for me.
I agree, Bicycle Belle Ding Ding threads are a fun read.
Paul in Dallas