It's done! Grant was right, it took me most of the week 😬
Well it's starter done, you know how that goes. Cables are too long because I
might swap the Loscos for the intended Boscos, but this felt really good today.
Still need a fd and another chainring or two, but I'm not in a hurry for that.

It's perfect. Comfortable, beautiful, with a nice springy ride..basically it's
a Rivendell. But a Rivendell built to my size and riding style, with my
CRAZY-good-looking choice of Joe Bell paint. I'm so glad I finally did this, I
love it!
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/48n9n7QNsrJRZBns6