On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 10:08:49 AM UTC-7, DHans wrote:

> That’s a nice looking Clem. Would you mind posting your build specs since
> this doesn’t look to be a Riv complete? I like the idea of a 1x drivetrain.
>
> Thanks, Doug. I built it with stuff I had in the parts box.
Sugino crank (not sure which), with a Blackspire 46t ring. Probably Shimano
bb. VP Vice pedals
Ultegra 9-sp rear der with a Deore trigger shifter, prob Shimano
cassette,12-34
Nitto Dirt Drop with Soma Osprey bars, Ergon grips
Sunrace levers with Shimano DX v-brakes
Ritchey WCS seat post (it was the only 27.0 that I had), with a Selle
Anatomica Titanico
Rich-built wheels from a Riv prototype: Sphinx Rigida front, Velocity Atlas
(?) rear with LX hubs; Conti Tour Ride (tough and cheap and roll well
enough)
Most expensive splurge: Nitto basket rack, with Wald medium

I like it. Rides like a RIv.