Joe and other Copenhagen wheel owners, did you have any problems with chain
slack when coasting on the copenhagen wheel? I haven't used it much but I'm
surprised to see my chain completely slack and sitting on the chainstay
when I coast... something doesn't' seem right.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Max