BTW, I will not criticize anyone who wants to put a 32 X 10-50 on a road
bike; do whatever is the most fun. I certainly have some weird drivetrains.
But I thought someone ought to point out that perhaps you don't need such a
high high or low low for such a bike, and that you might want smaller than
10" jumps between the most common cruising gears.