1. 17/20 new, still on card.
2. 17/20, light used (I mounted it new and rode it about 1 mile)
2. 17/21, lightly used (per Max whom I just bought it from)

The 17/21 is the one I just bought from Max; I wanted his 17/19 so I'm
selling this one at the same price I paid for it.

Each: $43 shipped CONUS.

All 3 for for $120 shipped CONUS.