Hey All,
Cross list...I put this on iBob but nobody had interest surprisingly. I
also put it up on the Bay.   There's an incredible amount of value in this
bike IMHO and I'd be pumped if a list member got to enjoy it.

I have a minty fresh stumpy resto mod for sale.  I built this up at the
same time as another vintage MTB and now my Susie Longbolts is arriving
soon too so I thought I would pass this along.

Here's what's new:

Handbuilt wheelset with VO hubs and Velocity NoBs rims
Paul touring front brake w/ moon unit
Paul Funky Monkey
NOS tektro CNC levers (very cool/rare)
Cables & housing
Deore triple crank
Shimano deore? outboard BB
Deore FD
XT rear derailleur
Shimano 3x7 trigger shifters
ESI xtra chunky grips
Schwalbe racing ralphs
Q tubes
7 speed cassette
NOS hi-rite style saddle adjuster
VP-001 pedals
KMC chain

(~$1,200+ in new parts)

Used parts:
Nitto riser bars
Ritchey force stem
SuperCorsa saddle
XT U-brake

Measurements:
ST 21 c-t
TT 22 c-c
Standover 82cm
Saddle height in photo 77cm

Plenty of beausage on this frame but no major stuff going on.  There is one
area in the top tube that has a very very...very slight indentation about
the size of a thumb.  I wouldn't call it a dent, you have to put a straight
edge on it to pick it up but I didn't want anyone thinking I was trying to
pull one over on them.  The person I bought the frame from didn't disclose
it to me...likely because they didn't know it was there.  Tried to take
some pics but they really don't show anything. Likely from some barspin at
some point?  I added some pictures of this area on the eBay posting.

If you want an instantaneous trail ripping Stumpjumper with fresh parts,
this is it....super excellent and fun ride.

$675 as is
$600 if you want to skip the saddle and pedals
Plus actual shipping via Bike Flights (domestic only) (Likely $55-$85
depending on where you are in the country)

Link to some additional pictures below

Please feel free to ask questions in the thread or via DM.

Please DM me any offers.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AP7D7Lh9Kl0Ji5TpvuN7qv_UYQfKuOsx

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324151729670

Cheers!

Alex Wirth in Rochester, NY

(Of former Yellow Haus Bicycles notariety)