Leah, This may sound odd, but I have several Motorcross shirts. (I think
they make ladies as well) or you could look at mountain biking jerseys I
have one by Kona
The things I like about these:
- Long Sleeve
- Variety of designs from Subdued to High Vis
- light weight mesh material that is not tight or form fitting, but not too
baggy either, breaths pretty well and I am not terrible uncomfortable until
it gets to the high 80's and even then it's OK as log as the sun isn't
beating down your neck or there's a decent breeze. Above 88 or so & I am
gonna go short sleeve and likely a cycling jersey of some sort.
 I saw some branded Santa Cruz on Epay for pretty cheap and ladies MTB
jerseys can be cheap on there too.

As soon as it gets hot i start riding on the shady side of the street!!!

https://troyleedesigns.com/collections/new-arrival-jerseys   (check out the
Sale section as well)

Fox, Has stuff like this; Maybe not ideal, but might give you some
idea's??:
https://www.foxracing.com/womens-ranger-drirelease%C2%AE-3%2F4-jersey/23239.html?dwvar_23239_color=001&dwvar_23239_size=XS&cgid=sale-mtb#prefn1=gender&prefv1=female&start=13

Might be some women's oriented stuff? Terry maybe?

Oh Yeah!
http://www.terrybicycles.com/Apparel/Cycling-Tops?gclid=CjwKCAjwwYP2BRBGEiwAkoBpAgtdXnDwyndkH7BK8xfc4tceM5_IkN1pWa2GN5x4PKxuSXR8XpqcsRoCa1YQAvD_BwE&matchtype=e&keyword=terry+bikes&clicktype=sitelink&device=c&creative=100489492038

I feel like I should apologize; it certainly seems like the lions share of
this type thing is Male oriented!

Mas