Reid,  thanks for the good word.  I’m living on the other side of the pond now
and getting a custom from a small builder in France who is semi-local.

John,  I’m not sure of the year but determined that it’s a waterford frame at
one point, and probably an early-ish one seeing how it has a single top tube,
not double like the more recent ones from waterford.  There’s some useful sales
literature on the cyclofiend site and the geometry of this frame matches those
specs.  My PBH is 95, saddle height is 84cm.

http://www.cyclofiend.com/Images/rbw/rr38_pg47lg.jpg