Hi Friends,

I’m pretty sure my 2019 Clem L has 55 cm Bosco bars in steel. That bike is in
the shop getting tubeless wheels and dyno (so I can’t even measure right now)
and I’ve been riding a 2015 Clem H, which I’m pretty sure has 52 cm steel bars.
I like the width of those a LOT better. I have a couple questions, if anyone
knows and would be willing to chime in:

1. I have a 50 mm stem - will the narrower bars make my stem feel different? I
like that 50 a lot...

2. How much lighter would 52 alu be than 55 steel bars? I’m on a campaign to
lighten up my Clem where I can, and bars could be an easy way to do it.

One day I will get my bikes figured out and you will be free of my many
questions. Fingers crossed!