I would wait till they sober up a bit before feeding them anything.
You give em a good spin while sideways, you could end up cleaning puke
off your shoes.

Seriously, I had some sneaks and greased them new from someones
recommendation. They were quiet for some time, but after a wet ride
started squeaking pretty good. Pop, grease, silence.