Ah, gotcha. The removability is obviously not an option here.

I wasn't showing you that bike for the yepp seat they have on it. It just
hit a few of your other points, like able to go off road and handling the
weight. I've seen 3-4 kids on the back of an xtracycle, and am also
considering one myself.