It's those who ride with iPods that need mirrors the most!
I did that when commuting, but stopped out of concern. Still, I can
usually only hear a car behind me when it's right on top of me. With
my progressive glasses, turning my head is almost useless if I want to
check for cars significantly behind me. I'm seriously considering
giving mirrors a chance.

René

On 4/9/10, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 09:14 -0600, PATRICK MOORE wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>         Answering my own question, the first ever World Naked Bike
>>         Ride in
>>         the Albuquerque/Santa Fe NM area will take place at noon, June
>>         12, 2010
>>         at a yet to be determined location in Santa Fe.
>>
>> http://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.php?title=Albuquerque/Santa_Fe
>>

>> It's in Santa Fe; would be; the flakes.
>>
>> Hope they have buckets of sunscreen; buncha lilly-white pseuds
>> roasting in the 7,000-feet altitutude desert sun while the locals
>> snicker. And, they'll brand their asses on hot saddles.
>
> Now how could you miss a sight like that?!  Post photos for us.

Sent from my mobile device